Virtualization of our daily tasks, as well as of communication processes, social activity, production, economics, media consumption, etc. probably have more impact on our temporal and spacial awareness and sensorial processes than we normally realize. Continue reading
- Space/Time Perception Through Digital Media: The Cubinator Project
- Why don’t we actually read anymore?
- Google Wave: A new way of creating dialogue
- Gaming: The interpassive interplay between user and environment
- Why are we using Twitter anyway?
- Merging Social Media into the field of Online Dating
- The accuracy or inaccuracy of Wikipedia
- Can we find true love through the Internet?
- Review of: Online a lot of the time
- Work of art in the age of mechanical reproduction