The interplay between the user and the game is tended to be thought as of being an active and interactive one. But how accurate is this conception? Through the work of Slavoj Žižek I will argue that there are deeper underlying aspects that question if the interplay between the user and, in this case, the game ‘The Sims’, is ultimately an interactive or interpassive one.
- Space/Time Perception Through Digital Media: The Cubinator Project
- Why don’t we actually read anymore?
- Google Wave: A new way of creating dialogue
- Gaming: The interpassive interplay between user and environment
- Why are we using Twitter anyway?
- Merging Social Media into the field of Online Dating
- The accuracy or inaccuracy of Wikipedia
- Can we find true love through the Internet?
- Review of: Online a lot of the time
- Work of art in the age of mechanical reproduction