Google Wave is an online communication tool for real-time communication and collaboration. A wave can be both a conversation and a document where people can discuss and work together using richly formatted text, photos, videos, maps, and more . In detail a wave means that: Continue reading
- Space/Time Perception Through Digital Media: The Cubinator Project
- Why don’t we actually read anymore?
- Google Wave: A new way of creating dialogue
- Gaming: The interpassive interplay between user and environment
- Why are we using Twitter anyway?
- Merging Social Media into the field of Online Dating
- The accuracy or inaccuracy of Wikipedia
- Can we find true love through the Internet?
- Review of: Online a lot of the time
- Work of art in the age of mechanical reproduction