The last couple of years online communities have been developing applications for users to share daily updates about their life, thoughts and whereabouts. Hyves provides a ‘WieWatWaar’ and Facebook has it’s own ‘Wall’ where users can update their friends. Twitter does it the light-weight way. Twitter is a microblogging website that allows an easy and light-weight form of communication. It enables users to broadcast and share information about their activities, opinions and status. But why are we using Twitter anyway? Is it a tool to nourish our social needs or is technology increasing our needs to keep track of out friends every minute of the day? Continue reading
- Space/Time Perception Through Digital Media: The Cubinator Project
- Why don’t we actually read anymore?
- Google Wave: A new way of creating dialogue
- Gaming: The interpassive interplay between user and environment
- Why are we using Twitter anyway?
- Merging Social Media into the field of Online Dating
- The accuracy or inaccuracy of Wikipedia
- Can we find true love through the Internet?
- Review of: Online a lot of the time
- Work of art in the age of mechanical reproduction